This your appa pota roadu ?

Date : Feb 20, 2015
Time : Around 4.30 PM
Place : Gandhi Nagar, Outside BVM

I know it was your kid’s annual day function. In know it because I was rushing from work to watch my niece perform. As I was just running back into the school premises, I noticed your car. Not because it was a Porche or a Lamborghini, but because it was so awkwardly parked. While every one else took the pain to tuck their cars into the corner of the road, the lazy you placed your Wagon R right on one driving lane. Lazy because there was enough parking space in the entire 2 or more KM stretch, and yet you decided to be the lazy you. And that there was a garbage bin there does not justify your act of stupidity. I can even understand you non-intrusively parking in a no parking space, but occupying an entire lane ? Rules and laws don’t matter when good sense does not prevail. In your case, it did not exist at all. Next time, drive down few meters, park it right, and walk back. Will be good for your health

No comments:

Menu :

Blogroll

Popular Posts

Advertisement

Combine

Horizontal

Vertical1

Vertical2

Portfolio

Video Of Day

About me

About Me

Followers

Comments

Pages

Random Posts

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.